Friday, April 24, 2009

Planning the departure with mixed feelings.

Will update abt Jiajin's 21st chalet aft I dutifully save Ting's photos off facebook. Sighs, what happen to the good old days where ppl will just zip the file and take forever to send me via msn? Irritating as tt was, now its "all up on facebook!!!" which is irritating too bcoz I keep forgetting to get them. Sheesh!



Crystal Jade Xiao Long Baos really got standard! Best I hv eaten in Singapore so far.... :)



刀削面 in sour spicy soup. YUMMMMMM!

Dessert at Central's Waraku.....................................



The adult's Matcha Ice-cream..



Geri and me had Petit ice-cream blah blah blah... Love it! :)



Geraldine and her mom, Aunty Esther..

We met to discuss abt Australia since she will be going to Queensland too. The accomodation we are considering are pretty similar only our schs are on opposite river banks so bunking tgt may not be tt feasible. :(

Anywayyyyyy, I hv convinced Mama to take me to Sydney! So I can shop for my winter stuff there before I commence sch. Hopefully Aunty Esther can buy the tickets soon so we can all go tgt just like when we were younger!!!! :)

Oh, also went to Liang Court's Meidiya with mommy! We bought alot of awesome Japanese snacks.. Going to go back there again to buy my "instant" stuff to bring over to Aust. Japanese are best for making food out of the packet. Woots~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home